Directions: Drag the 'domain' to match the activity in the table and click Submit. Correct answers lock into place; incorrect answers do not fit.
- Children play with toy telephones and microphones in the imaginative play area.
- Children work together to make a collage using materials they find during a nature walk.
- A learn-to-dress doll allows children to practice using zippers, buckles, Velcro and ties.
- Outdoor play equipment offers slides, stairs with varying heights and a rock climbing wall.
- While making egg salad, the teacher leads the children in counting out 10 eggs.
Correct! One or more of your answers are incorrect. Close this box and try again. Incorrect. The correct answers are shown below. X